Justice U™ Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking Series: Course #1Human Trafficking Awareness for Healthcare Professionals
Welcome to Human Trafficking Awareness for Healthcare Professionals—the first course of the Justice U™ Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking Series. This course is designed to build and verify your awareness about human trafficking, specifically for healthcare providers and settings.
By learning about the issue of human trafficking with this course, you are on your way to making a true and lasting difference—to be part of the solution to end human trafficking right now, leveraging exactly who you are and where you are today to make an impact.
Thank you to our sponsor
The Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking Series is supported by funding provided by Anthem (www.antheminc.com).
Course Details At-A-Glance
- Price: $15.00 One-time Registration Fee
- Prerequisites: None
- Audience: Healthcare Professionals Across All Healthcare Settings
- Length: ~1 hour
- Justice U™ Series: Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking
- Justice U™ Credentials: Justice U™ Healthcare Series: Human Trafficking Awareness Badge
- CE Credits Offered: This activity is eligible for CME, ANCC, AAPA, ASWB, and ICPE credit. View detailed CME/CE information.
- Course release date: Jan. 9, 2020
- Expiration: May 11, 2022
- Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (www.pimed.com) and Justice U™, an initiative of the AFRJ®
to get started with this course, if you haven’t already. (Log in to view, if already registered.)
by using the Course Content outline below or in the sidebar (once registered).
And earn a Justice U badge, and CME credit, when you pass.